Do you ever feel the constant need to bring a change in your life? Or somehow it feels that it's never on track.
No doubt, the start of the year is always welcomed with unrealistic resolutions and expectations. But instead we think one should look at little things that may help them elevate their life, and actually work towards it. Because these small but effective actions have the ability to help you upgrade your life gradually, definitely for the long run!
It's always the little things that make the biggest differences in our lives.
1. Set realistic goals: A goal that is realistic, can almost be 100% achievable. Sometimes we demotivate ourselves by setting unrealistic goals and expectations, which we know deep down are somehow impossible to reach. By setting goals that you can actually achieve, you are already one step closer to achieving the goal.
2. Consider potential obstacles: Expect that there’ll be hurdles on your way. Nothing is perfect and smooth sailing, especially your road to success. Sometimes you won’t be able to check everything off your list, but understand that it’s okay! Things won’t go as planned every time.
3. Increase your productivity: Having a balanced work life is the key to being content with what you do. Being productive doesn’t mean you have to hustle for extra hours or just work, we need to find a balance in what we do in order to be productive. So, find that perfect balance!
4. Focus on fun or other important activities: We get so busy in our lives with work and other time consuming tasks that we forget to enjoy. Apart from chasing your goals, give yourself a little break. Participate in fun activities, little things that may bring you joy and create a big difference in your life.
5. Set goals that bring you joy: A goal doesn't always have to be serious and work oriented, it can be related to spending more time with friends and family too. Owning a pet, taking self care breaks every week, and much more. Add such fun goals to your list too.
6. Create a vision: In order to make 2023 the best year for you, have a vision. Know what you want from this year, once you visualize your goals, you can work towards them better because you know what you’re going for.
7. Review your routines: If you are not satisfied with your current routine, work towards a better version of it. Create a stress-free routine that helps you relax and balance your life. Try and test a couple of routines to find your ideal one, stick to it for a while and then reconsider changing it again.
8. Make your days meaningful: Make each day count! Plan your days way ahead of time to actually make the most out of the 24 hours. In order to make the most out of your day, keep a plan ready. A concrete plan will help you successfully spend the 24 hours of your day, productively.
9. Simplify your life, make the planner your personal assistant: The best way to make the most of your planner is by counting on it for each and everything. Jot everything down and simplify your daily tasks and priorities.
10. Free your mind, put every small detail down: Jot down every single thing that comes to your mind to get your thoughts out of the way. When you write, you feel stress-free and relaxed. It’s better to register your thoughts instead of bottling them up.
11. Celebrate wins, even the small ones: For all the hard work you do, you deserve to be appreciated. Rewarding yourself will only motivate you to do more. Be it getting a hike at your job or managing to drink 2L of water daily, even the smallest of your wins deserve to be celebrated.
It will surely take some time to inculcate these habits into your life, but we're sure you'll be amazed with the impact these little things will have on you. Try these out and let us know your thoughts!