The gifting season is here and we can’t contain our excitement!
But with excitement comes the concept of gifting, something not everyone feels sorted about. We love people who put their efforts into buying the right gift, adding their special touch to it so it becomes a memorable one! We know you are one of them! To simplify the method of gifting, we are here with a few things that you need to keep in mind this gifting season.
1. Get them something they will love - Remembering the smallest of details about your loved ones’ wants and choices can make them feel super special. Listen to what they talk about the most, or the things they are passionate about. Make note of their likes and dislikes and next time whenever they say that they want to buy something, remember that and add it to your cart! If they follow a strict diet, get them a meal planner. If they love journaling, get them a notebook where they can stick pictures and write unforgettable moments. To buy from our range of notebooks and journals, click here
2. Gift your loved ones an experience - Instead of getting them anything random, choose a thoughtful gift, something that they’ll remember and cherish forever. If they love to cook, book a cooking class for them or if they are into wellness, take them for a yoga session. Your gift should reflect their personality, try to select a present that matches their lifestyle.
3. Add your special touch to the gifts - Add a personal touch to your gifts with a nice handwritten note. Connect with your loved one by adding a thoughtful message to your gift. Nothing proves your love for them so well, as a personal and meaningful note. Click here to check out our notecards designs.
4. Shop from small business - When you shop from a small business brand, you are making their festive season brighter too! Products that are meaningful and made with love, make for perfect thoughtful gifts for your dear ones.
5. Make the presents look pretty - Because presentation matters! Everyone loves a perfectly wrapped gift. Make your present look pretty by using a nice gift wrapper or upcycle an old newspaper if you want to keep it minimal.
Click here to check out an easy way to tie a bow, to add to your gifts, and here to discover a unique way of wrapping gifts
We hope these ideas helped you. You can check our collection of gift wrappers, festive tags, notecards and much more on our website.